Why Join RADCA
Ruthin is one of the finest small towns in Wales. Its townscape and the quality & range of its individual buildings are outstanding.
Since the formation of the Ruthin & District Civic Association (RADCA) in 1988, we continue to help to protect & enhance the market town of Ruthin and the surrounding area. The organisation covers Ruthin itself and an area of approximately five miles around it.
RADCA is a voluntary organisation. Consider joining us.
Five Reasons to Join Us
- Help to safeguard the town and its surroundings
- Ensure a strong voice regarding suitable development
- Participate in events and meetings
- Be part of an organisation that’s been campaigning for over a quarter of a century
- Receive the quarterly newsletter with its well-written, unique local content.
Membership per annum costs £10 for an individual or £15 for a family.
We are affiliated to the Civic Trust Cymru.